How to solve the difficulty of mold ejection in the injection molding process.
After the plastic part is injection molded, the plastic part is taken out from the mold cavity.Whether using a single or multiple ejector mechanism, ejection is done in one go.However, sometimes it is difficult to fall off at one time due to the special shape of the plastic part.Can not meet the needs of production automation.
However, adding another action affects the production efficiency of the plastic parts.So ejection system is an important part.The main reason for the difficulty of ejection is that the gate or plastic part is tightened in the mold.The reasons for this are:
Num1: Equipment problem——Insufficient ejection.
Num2: Mold aspect
(1) The ejection structure is unreasonable or improperly positioned.
(2) The draft is not enough.
(3) Low mold temperature or poor ventilation.
(4) The surface of the sprue wall or cavity is rough.
(5) The nozzle diameter is larger than the feed port diameter or the two do not match.
(1) The barrel temperature is too high or the injection volume is too much.
(2) The injection pressure is too high or remains cool and pressure for a long time.
Num4: Raw material——Insufficient lubricant
The traditional method of ejection system plastic parts is roughly divided into four types: ejection, push, pump and spin.
Now there is a new release stripping technology can solve the problem of plastic parts.Nano release coatings are applied to the surface of the plastic mold and to the surface of the mold insert.The coefficient of friction of these surfaces can be significantly reduced.High gloss finishes can be achieved without the use of conventional release agents. Nano materials reduce the maintenance of machines or tools and extend the time of uninterrupted production.Plastic mold production plays the biggest role and reduces waste.Nano release coatings have greatly increased the productivity of the plastic mold manufacturing industry.