When working with any manufacturing process, such as zinc auto parts molding. A number of defects unique to that process commonly occur. This is true across many processes and industries, including injection molding and high volume injection molding.
As we have previously discussed on this blog, there are several zinc auto parts molding defects; however, an injection molder who is vigilant about quality, like our team at The Spark, will be able to manage these injection molding defects, minimizing or eliminating them all together. I want to tell you our advantages with you.
- Mold design is subject to customer’s requirements
- Injection molding machine utilizing certain specification of plastic and many others
- Our products include a variety of vacuum cleaners and plastic components
- These products are widely available to world-class large companies
- We have won a high reputation among our clients
- Our company provides processing or researching and manufacturing services
- We are very interested in development of new products to meet market demands
- We can meet your specifications about flow, material, radian and others
The Spark, a high volume, zinc auto parts molding specialist, has a long history of injection molding. Since our founding was established, we have been dedicated to providing our customers with the highest quality injection molded parts available. Today, our defect rate is less than 1 part per million, a number few other injection molding manufacturers, if any, can offer.
To learn more about Spark, including our capabilities and extensive quality control efforts, contact us today.